Vegan Banana Pancakes
Preparation time: 30 Minutes
- 1 ¼ cup organic, unbleached flour
- 1½ very ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop of Chalo Chini Masala
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup soy-vanilla or almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- optional: ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine your flour, Chalo Chini Chai, baking powder and salt in a bowl and whisk to remove any clumps. Add all wet ingredients except the mashed banana to your flour mixture, or add them all to a blender, and mix until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a bowl with your mashed banana and mix until well combined.
- Turn your griddle to medium heat.
- When your griddle is hot, grease with a tbsp of coconut oil and spoon your batter onto your cooking surface. Flip your pancakes carefully when you see that the bubbles have stopped opening and closing.
- Continue to cook until the other side of your pancake is cooked, and remove from heat.
- Serve with walnut, sliced bananas, and caramel sauce.