Our vanilla chai quinoa breakfast is a hearty, healthy breakfast option fully packed with fantastic chai flavors topped with fresh orange and nectarine, soya yoghurt and the necessary caramel sauce. So perfectly suited for the veggies among us!
Preparation time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Chalo Vanilla Chai Premix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Choose a yogurt of your choice, here we chose a soya mango option
- fresh fruit
- muesli or another crunchy topping, almond flakes are also top
- Caramel sauce
- Mix the quinoa, almond milk and Vanilla chai premix in a medium-sized saucepan. Make sure everything is mixed well. Bring the mixture to the boil, cover it with the lid and let it simmer gently on a low heat, for a good 20 minutes until the quinoa has absorbed all the liquids.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract to it. Mix everything again.
- You can mix the yogurt under the quinoa but use it as well as a topping.
- Serve with your favorite toppings of your choice and enjoy!