Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons Chalo chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mango
- 2 tablespoons Chalo Diced figs
- Finely grated lime zest (for serving)
Whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, and agave in a medium bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Serve topped with pineapple, figs, mango, and lime zest.
Try to get this in the fridge the night before for the best texture. If you're short on time, just top some pineapple chunks with chopped mango and some pan-toasted chia seeds for a little crunch and protein.
Original recipe by Bon Appetit