Healthy, vegan and super quick to make. What more do you want? It's perfect for that person with no time in the morning, you can just make it the night before and have a tasty breakfast in the morning. OR you can have it as dessert with your friend.
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of Chalo Masala chai tea (1,5 scopes of Masala chai premix dissolved in water)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 unsweetened soya vanilla milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Store bought is fine or you can also make your own.
unsweetened silk & creamy soy yoghurt
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, chia seeds and salt
- stir in the vanilla milk, chai tea and vanilla extract. Cover en refrigerate overnight
- in the morning, drizzle on the yoghurt and caramel to taste. Enjoy!