This simple, refreshing & yummy rice pudding is quick & easy, making you believe you're on a tropical destination. Ideal in the morning, it's also vegan & delicious as a dessert.
Preparation time: 40 Minutes
- 4 cups of water
- 4 scoops of lemongrass chai
- 1 cup of risotto rice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Add the 4 cups of water, 2 scoops of lemongrass chai and the cup of rice to a pot, boil the rice for 15minutes.
- Strain the rice and at back to the pot with the coconut milk, coconut sugar, the remaining scoops of Lemongrass Chai, ½ of the orange zest& the maple syrup.
- Let it boil for 20min continuously stirring.
- Serve warm, add a few orange slices & coconut shavings. Enjoy