Having a dinner party shouldn’t take tons of time. That’s why this little appetizer is the perfect recipe for a quick, easy and over-the-top delicious addition to your party! No more hassling & worrying about those fancy schmancy dishes.
Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients for 9 samosas
- 100 gr Soft goats cheese
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- ¾ of a scoop Chalo Cardamom Chai
- 1 apple
- A pinch of pepper, cumin, garlic powder & thyme (adjust by taste)
- A pinch of cinnamon (for the apple)
- Dice the apple in small pieces. Melt a nob of butter in a pan, add the apple cubes and a pinch of cinnamon. Cook until all pieces are soft. Add half to a bowl with the goats cheese, the cardamom chai, and your spices. Thoroughly combine. Adjust the flavor where needed.
- Preheat your oven to 210°C.
- Divide the puff pastry into squares (8 x 8 cm) and fill them with the goats cheese mixture. Fold them in a triangle shape. Don’t be too precise in this, just call them “rustic” if they’re not all the same. Just make sure they are closed, otherwise, the filling will spill out.
- Put the samosas in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Bon Appétit!