Article 1 - General
1.1 The Chalo Company shall comply with the applicable "Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data" as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 and the anti-spam provisions from Book. XII of the Code of Economic Law concerning the "law of the electronic economy".
1.2. The Chalo Company also makes every effort to comply with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation, better known as GDPR).
Article 2 - Personal data
2.1. Personal data that you communicate to us:
- Category 1, without registration: your IP address;
- Category 2: when registering on our newsletter or with an order: your e-mail address, first name and last name;
- Category 3: via cookies: tracking of use of the website;
- Category 4: invoicing data when ordering 1 of the products from The Chalo Company.
2.2. The Chalo Company can collect data from you (Personal Data) in various ways:
- during your registration for the newsletter, contact request, use of the website or when ordering a product from The Chalo Company.
Article 3 - Purposes of the processing
3.1. General purposes: The Chalo Company will only use the Personal Data collected by you for the following purposes:
- Category 1: Providing and improving this website and the inclusion of Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies can not be determined, with as legal grounds the legitimate interests of The Chalo Company to continuously update its Website and services. improve;
- Category 2: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, with your explicit prior permission. This permission can always be withdrawn;
- Category 3: Improving the user experience with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis;
- Category 4: the delivery and invoicing of services you request, with the legal basis for providing a service that you have requested. You are not obliged to release your personal data, but understand that the provision of certain services becomes impossible when processing is refused.
3.2. Direct marketing:
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and / or electronic form, The Chalo Company may use your data for sending marketing and other material with regard to the various services. This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose. This unsubscribe link is inserted into every email sent from a direct marketing point of view. The Chalo Company will not sell your Personal Data, nor rent it out or make it commercially available to third parties, unless with your prior consent.
3.3 Where we process data
- We and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We may transfer your anonymised and / or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights relating to personal data are guaranteed that you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
- If a transfer of your personal data and / or anonymous and / or aggregated data takes place, the following legal protection mechanism is introduced: US - EU Privacy Shield.
Article 4 - Duration of the processing
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between The Chalo Company and yourself.
Article 5 - Your rights
The following rights in respect of their own personal data can always be exercised on simple request.
5.1. Right of access and inspection:
- You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time.
5.2. Right of improvement, deletion and limitation:
- You are free to communicate your personal data or not to The Chalo Company. In addition, you always have the right to request that we correct, supplement or delete your personal data.
5.3. Right of resistance:
- You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for the purpose of direct marketing.
5.4. Right of transferability:
- You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and / or transfer it to other responsible persons.
5.5. Right of withdrawal of consent:
- If processing is based on your prior consent, you naturally have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6. Exercising your rights:
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose, either by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to Schaarbeekstraat 42, 9120 Melsele, Belgium. An additional identification can be requested for identification purposes.
- For other requests (collaborations / contestation of content / placed links) contact can be made via the contact page.
5.7. Automatic decisions and profiling:
- During the processing of your personal data, no profiling methods are used with a negative automatic impact on the received services.
5.8. Right to complain:
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Printing Press 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, e-mail: commission @ privacycommission. be.
Article 6 - Security and confidentiality
6.1. We have developed security measures that are technical and organizational adapted to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of personal data. this information.
6.2. Under no circumstances can The Chalo Company be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
6.3. You must comply with the safety regulations at all times. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
Article 7 - Access by third parties
7.1. In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to any employees.
Article 9 - Links to other websites
9.1. The Chalo Company is not responsible for the content of websites linked to from The Chalo Company by the administrator or visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from The Chalo Company.
9.2. A link to a website can not be considered for an explicit approval of the content of this website and the correctness can not be permanently guaranteed.
Article 10 - Cookies